Change. The one constant in our lives
- Beginning a new relationship and you’d like to do it with a greater sense of health and balance?
- Needing to leave a relationship and you’re wanting to do it well, or, you’re being “left” and want to hold on to some sanity and dignity?
- Wanting to change the dynamics in relationships with friends, family, colleagues, or maybe change your relationship with work itself?
- Caring for your aging parents and struggling to keep your nose above water?
- Trying to get healthier, more honest and integrated about your sexuality?
- Wishing that you could sort out and focus what is most important right now?
. . . or feeling just plain stuck, like time is passing and there are dreams – projects, jobs, adventures – that you really want to live!
Coaching. . . for Change
I bring more than thirty-five years of experience of listening to people, supporting and encouraging them in the midst of change – sometimes change that has been chosen…sometimes change that has arrived without a choice. … but always change that has held the invitation, or the obligation, to be “lived”.